BULLDOG BOXES: a summer program of Bulldog Bags, Inc.
- Bulldog Boxes started in June 2018 to help the families of children who receive or are eligible for Bulldog Bags in the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District to stretch their summer budgets, when the children are home for all their meals;
- Bulldog Boxes are for families;
- Bulldog Boxes are BOXES with 10/meals/snacks in family-sized portions;
- Bulldog Boxes are one per household;
- Families must pre-register to receive a Bulldog Box;
- Bulldog Boxes are distributed from a central location 1 weekend a month in June, July, and August.
2021 BULLDOG BOXES:
- Bulldog Boxes are for families of children in the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District who are eligible for (or receive) Bulldog Bags and/or families who are experiencing a crisis resulting in food insecurity;
- Bulldog Boxes are to help families stretch their summer food budgets, when the children are home for all meals;
- Information was sent home in March 23rd Bulldog Bags;
- Bulldog Boxes are BOXES with fresh. frozen, and non-perishable foods in FAMILY-SIZED portions to make 10 meals and snacks;
- Bulldog Boxes are one per household and will be distributed on June 11 and 12, July 9 and 10, and August 6 and 7 at First Christian Church;
- Registration is mandatory for Bulldog Boxes; you can register for a month at a time or all three months at one time.
- If you have questions about Bulldog Boxes, please email email@example.com