BULLDOG BOXES: a summer program of Bulldog Bags, Inc.
- Bulldog Boxes started in June 2018 to help the families of children eligible for the Free and Reduced Meal Program in the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District stretch their summer budgets, when the children are home for all their meals;
- Bulldog Boxes are for families;
- Bulldog Boxes have 10/meals/snacks in family-size portions;
- Bulldog Boxes are one per household;
- Families must pre-register to receive a Bulldog Box;
- Bulldog Boxes are distributed from a central location 1 weekend a month in June, July, and August.
2020 BULLDOG BOXES:
- Boxes will be distributed to registered families on June 12 and 13, July 10 and 11; August 7 and 8th and an ADDITIONAL BOX has been added for August 28 and 29th; Fridays: 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. or Saturday morning: 9:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- If eligible families have not registered for all three months, they may register for the following month(s) by the last day of the current month by using the link below:
- REGISTRATION LINK
- IF you have questions about Bulldog Boxes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org