BULLDOG BOXES PROGRAM INFORMATION:
- Bulldog Boxes are BOXES with fresh, frozen, and non-perishable foods focused on stocking your pantry for snacks and meal preparation;
- Bulldog Boxes are for families in the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District who are eligible for (or receive) Bulldog Bags and/or families who are experiencing a crisis resulting in food insecurity (check your eligibility here)*;
- Bulldog Boxes are one per household and will be distributed at First Christian Church from 3:30 – 6:30 pm on:
- September 22, 2023
- October 27, 2023
- December 1, 2023;
- Registration is mandatory for Bulldog Boxes; you can register for a month at a time or all months at one time. Register here.
- We will offer this program year-round; to make sure we are meeting the current needs of the community, we will keep our registration blocks to approximately 3-4 months at a time.
- If the registered person is unable to pickup, we now require families to complete a proxy form for pickup .
- If circumstances change and you require delivery and didn’t originally register for it, please email us and complete a proxy form for delivery.
- If you have questions about Bulldog Boxes, please email email@example.com
- We would like to capture your feedback on the program early and often. Please help us continue to improve by completing this quick form.
* – Bulldog Boxes has a new relationship with the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank, which requires us to capture additional information during registration/pick-up as a result. For the most part, these changes are behind the scenes and will have little to no impact on your family.