BULLDOG BOXES PILOT PROGRAM INFORMATION:
- Bulldog Boxes are BOXES with fresh, frozen, and non-perishable foods focused on stocking your pantry for snacks and meal preparation;
- Bulldog Boxes are for families in the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District who are eligible for (or receive) Bulldog Bags and/or families who are experiencing a crisis resulting in food insecurity (check your eligibility here)*;
- Bulldog Boxes are one per household and will be distributed at First Christian Church from 3:30 – 6:30 pm on:
- January 28, 2022
- February 25, 2022
- March 25, 2022
- April 29, 2022
- May 27, 2022;
- Registration is mandatory for Bulldog Boxes; you can register for a month at a time or all five months at one time. Register here.
- If you have questions about Bulldog Boxes, please email email@example.com
* – Bulldog Boxes has a new relationship with the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank, which requires us to capture additional information during registration/pick-up as a result. For the most part, these changes are behind the scenes and will have little to no impact on your family.