HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
If you’d like to GET INVOLVED or just be kept up-to-date on Bulldog Bags, Inc. information, fill out your CONTACT INFORMATION
As an all-volunteer organization, Bulldog Bags, Inc. is dependent on the support of the greater Stow-Munroe Falls community and needs VOLUNTEERS in many different capacities.
Officers/Committee Members: for both leadership roles and carrying out the tasks:
- Finance (Fundraising, grant writing, and soliciting corporate sponsors)
- Marketing/Public Relations (both print and electronic)
- Technology (keeping social medial current)
- Menu planning/purchasing
- Pack the Bulldog Bags
- Personal Care Bags: solicitation and assembling
- Pick-up food from vendors and donors
- Delivery of Bulldog Bags to the schools
- Make a MONETARY DONATION, which is tax-deductible (information for On-line and mailed donations is on the web page); many companies match donations from current employees and retirees, does yours?
- Include Bulldog Bags, Inc. in your IRA distribution;
- Sponsor a child’s weekend meals for $60.00 for the 2020-2021 school year. For your donation, one child will receive Bulldog Bags TWO times a month;
- Attend fundraising events;
- Volunteer on one of the Bulldog Bags, Inc. committees;
- Volunteer to pack Bulldog Bags; sign-up on the VOLUNTEERS tab under “MORE” on the Navigation Bar of the web page.
SUPPORT FROM THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY IS INTEGRAL TO BULLDOG BAGS