HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are many tasks that must be completed before a bag of food is taken home by a child.
- make a monetary donation, which is tax deductible. Many companies match donations from current employees and retirees; does yours?
- sponsor 1 child’s weekend meals for $60.00 for the 2018-2019 school year; for this donation, the child will receive Bulldog Bags TWO times a month;.
- host or participate in a fundraising event.
- volunteer on one of the Bulldog Bags, Inc. committees.
- volunteer to pack the weekend food bags
- play a pivotal role in improving the lives of kids in OUR community !
WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS
Bulldog Bags, Inc. is an all-VOLUNTEER organization and volunteers are needed in many different capacities:
- Committee Members: for both leadership roles and carrying out the tasks
- Finance (Fundraising, grant writing, and soliciting corporate sponsors)
- Marketing/Public Relations (both print and electronic)
- Menu planning/purchasing
- Personal Care Bags: solicitation and assembling
- Pick-up food from vendors and donors
- Packing the Bulldog Bags
- Delivery of Bulldog Bags to the schools
If you’re interested in volunteering, email Bulldog Bags at:firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT FROM THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY IS INTEGRAL TO BULLDOG BAGS